How it Works:
Just THREE steps to be seen:
1. Get in line here: we will post the wait list link as it gets closer**
2. Tell us who you and your pet(s) are so we can have them in our system before seeing you: http://collegestationveterinarian.com/Resources/House-Call-New-Client-Form
3. Wait to get the reminder that you're next and head on over to see us!
**If you are not able to make your appointment, please call to cancel! 979-217-1694
Exam Costs: $35.00 for each pet exam
- Sick Pet Examinations and Injury/ Illness Diagnostic Testing (including bloodwork and x-rays)
- Wellness Examinations and Routine Vaccines
- Puppy & Kitten Packages (6/8 weeks to 14/16 weeks old)
We have a fully stocked pharmacy to provide your pet with medications at the time of their visit (you don't have to worry about going anywhere else!) Medications are prescribed based on your pet's physical examination and diagnosis made by the licensed veterinarian. Medications are dosed based on your pet's weight so prices will vary.
Requests for emailed prescriptions may be made on house calls and at the walk-in care clinic ONLY (we do not provide emailed prescriptions at the low cost vaccine clinics).
Emailed prescriptions have a prescription fee of $17.50 as it takes additional time, our knowledge, and licensing costs to be able to provide these to you.
Hospitalization costs will vary based on your pet's physical examination and diagnosis made by the licensed veterinarian.
Chasing Tails Mobile Veterinary Services is a one of a kind companion animal veterinary service serving the Bryan/College Station Texas Community. If you have any questions about our Saturday Walk-In Sick & Wellness Clinics, our pricing or our services, please contact us today!
Visit our Pricing Page for detailed pricing on services.